Anti-Marks & Glowing Skin Body Scrub 100mL
Pandora’s Charm Anti-Marks & Glowing Skin Body Scrub helps nourish the skin, improve the elasticity of skin cells, even out skin tone. Because of these qualities, it can be beneficial in reducing the appearance of scars. Sandalwood contains antioxidants that help maintain the buoyancy and structure of the skin cells. It also reduces dryness and replenishes the moisture in skin, increasing elasticity.
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, sandalwood oil has shown promise in for the treatment of acne, psoriasis, eczema, common warts, and molluscum contagiosum, a type of skin infection. sandalwood also balances excess sebum with its astringent properties and nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
Tridosha – Suitable for all Dosha & skin types
How to use it
Use lukewarm water; allow it to run for 5 -10 minutes to soften the skin. Pause running water and apply the scrub in circular motions; start at your feet and move upwards towards your heart to enhance blood circulation. Maintain gentle pressure (don’t scrub too hard). Rinse thoroughly. Apply your favorite body oil or lotion while your skin is still slightly damp.
Its best to use a body scrub two to three times a week to keep your skin soft and smooth from head to toe.
- External Use Only.
- In Case irritation or allergy discontinue use.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Key Ingredients Benefits For Skin
- Sandalwood : Helps Nourish The Skin, Improve The Elasticity Of Skin Cells, Even Out Skin Tone. Its Key Active Ingredient Is Alpha-Santalol. Sandalwood Has Multiple Beneficial Qualities For The Skin. It’s Said To Be: Anti-Inflammatory, Antimicrobial, Antiproliferative, Or Inhibits Undesirable Cell Growth, Antiviral, Antiseptic, Fever-Reducing, Scabies Inhibiting.
- Turmeric: Contains Antioxidants And Anti-Inflammatory Components. These Characteristics May Provide Glow And Luster To The Skin. Turmeric May Also Revive Your Skin By Bringing Out Its Natural Glow.
- Venivel /Tree Turmeric: Has Cleansing And Exfoliative Properties. It Is A Deep Cleanser Which Clear Clogged Pores And A Scrub, Which Exfoliates Dead Skin And Removes Excess Oil.
- Kokum Bark : It Softens The Skin And Restores Its Elasticity For A Youthful Glow. Its Light Texture Doesn’t Clog The Pores, Thereby Keeping Acne At Bay. Owing To The Antioxidant And Anti-Inflammatory Properties, Kokum Butter Heals, Soothes Inflamed And Damaged Skin, While It Promotes Healthy Skin Cells.
- Suwanda Kottam : Is Efficient To Improve Healing Of The Skin And Complexion By Making More Blood To Come To The Surface Of The Skin.
- Shea Butter: Works Like An Emollient. It Helps Soften Or Smooth Dry Skin. Shea Butter Also Contains Substances That Can Reduce Skin Swelling. This Helps Treat Conditions Associated With Skin Swelling Such As Eczema.
- Olive Oil: Moisturizes Dry Skin, Protects Against Premature Aging, Manages Sun Damage.
- Castor Oil: Is Rich In Ricinoleic Acid, A Monounsaturated Fatty Acid. These Types Of Fats Can Be Used To Moisturize The Skin. They Act As Humectants, Which Retain Moisture By Preventing Water Loss Through The Outer Layer Of The Skin.
- Lavender Oil: Promotes Relaxation And Believed To Treat Fungal Infections, Allergies, Bacterial Infections On The Skin. Has Analgesic And Anti-Inflammatory Effects. Helps To Calm The Skin In Acne Breakouts.
Shea (Vitellaria Paradoxa) Butter, Stearic Acid, Bees Wax,Emulsifying Wax,Ceatostearyl Alcohol,Olive (Olea Europaea)Oil,Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil,Cow’s Milk,Glycerin,Vitamin E,Purified Water,Sandalwood (Santalum Album),Suwadha Kottan (Saussurea Lappa),Kasthuri Turmeric (Curcuma Aromatica),Kokum Bark (Kokoona Zelanica),Venival (Coscinium Fenestratum),Sandalwood (Santalum Album) Essential Oil,Lavender (Lavandula) Essential Oil, Perfume Essence.
Janani Wathsala –