Hydrating & Nourishing Face Wash 100mL
Infused with natural ingredients, the hydrating goodness of Aloevera and the anti-aging properties of Neem, it also helps nourish the skin, fade blemishes, remove unwanted tan and even out the complexion. Neem is known to have to protect skin from UV rays, pollution and other environmental factors.so it helps you by doing Nourishment & Moisturization, Radiance & Glow, Anti-acne & Pimples, Anti-ageing, Cleansing, Oil Control, Refreshing, Tan Removal, Sun Protection.
Kapha – Best for oily & problem skin types.
How to use it
Wet your face with lukewarm water and use your fingertips to apply face wash. Resist the temptation to scrub your skin, because scrubbing irritates the skin. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3),Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) ,Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) , Glycerin ,Hydroxyl Ethyl Cellulose (Nitrosol),Sulphonic Acid (LABSA) ,Sodium Tripolyphosphate (STPP) ,Purified Water ,Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica) ,Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis) Gel,Gotukola (centella asistica) ,Mukunuwenna (Alternantera sessills) , Lavender (Lavandula) ,Perfume Essence ,Peppermint Oil
- External Use Only.
- In Case irritation or allergy discontinue use.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Key Ingredients Benefits For Skin
- Neem: Features A Soothing Effect On Dehydrated Or Dry Skin. Neem Leaves Are Stuffed With Antioxidants, Moisturizing Triglycerides And Vitamin E, Which Makes It An Ideal Anti-Ageing Treatment. They Lower Wrinkles, Fines Lines And Dark Spots And Make Your Skin Look Firm And Toned.
- Cucumber: Promotes Antioxidant Activity, Skin Nourishment, Soothing And Cooling Effects., Reduce Swelling, Alleviate Sunburn.
- Aloe Vera: Contains Antioxidants, Enzymes, Vitamins A And C, And It Is Highly Anti-Inflammatory. Soothes Sunburns And Skin Injuries By Increasing Collagen Synthesis And Cross-Linking. Moisturizing The Skin. Fading Dark Spots And Stretch Marks. Managing Acne. Soothing Skin Conditions. Slowing Signs Of Aging.
- Venivel/Tree Turmeric: Has Cleansing And Exfoliative Properties. It Is A Deep Cleanser Which Clear Clogged Pores And A Scrub, Which Exfoliates Dead Skin And Removes Excess Oil
- Gotukola : Is Great For Stimulating Collagen. Not Only That, It Also Protects Your Skin From Free Radicals And UV Rays. “Gotu Kola Helps In Boosting The Collagen, Forestalling The Presence Of Wrinkles, Pigmentation And Other Ageing Issues.
- Mukunuwenna: Its Soothing And Cooling Effects, It Helps Calm All Sorts Of Inflammation.
- Turmeric: Contains Antioxidants And Anti-Inflammatory Components. These Characteristics May Provide Glow And Luster To The Skin. Turmeric May Also Revive Your Skin By Bringing Out Its Natural Glow.
- Shea Butter: Works Like An Emollient. It Helps Soften Or Smooth Dry Skin. Shea Butter Also Contains Substances That Can Reduce Skin Swelling. This Helps Treat Conditions Associated With Skin Swelling Such As Eczema.
- Olive Oil: Moisturizes Dry Skin, Protects Against Premature Aging, Manages Sun Damage.
- Castor Oil: Is Rich In Ricinoleic Acid, A Monounsaturated Fatty Acid. These Types Of Fats Can Be Used To Moisturize The Skin. They Act As Humectants, Which Retain Moisture By Preventing Water Loss Through The Outer Layer Of The Skin.
- Lavender Oil: Promotes Relaxation And Believed To Treat Fungal Infections, Allergies, Bacterial Infections On The Skin. Has Analgesic And Anti-Inflammatory Effects. Helps To Calm The Skin In Acne Breakouts.
love this product <3